Smart Teachers is recruiting for Secondary Supply Maths Teachers to work on a flexible daily basis in a range of secondary schools across Newham, East London. We have a constant flow of work across KS3 - 5 for regular day-to-day, short and long-term bookings. Supply work is perfect if you are looking for flexibility or to gain valuable experience within different schools. Secondary Supply Maths Teachers who have the ability to adapt, we want to hear from you.
About the role
- Secondary Supply Maths Teachers
- Roles across KS3 - 5
- Day-to-day, short and long term blocks available within Newham, East London
- No ties to a fixed contract; you have the flexibility to tailor your work options
In order to be considered for this role, the Secondary Supply Maths Teachers will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be qualified to teach secondary school (PGCE / Bachelor of Education in Maths is preferred)
- Have good subject knowledge
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Have proven experience teaching the UK or equivalent curriculum
- Adaptable and flexible personality
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com giving the preferred location/borough.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.