About the College
St Augustine's College - Sydney is a Catholic Congregational school for boys in Years 5 to 12, teaching the Augustinian values of Truth, Love and Community. The College has a strong academic tradition and commitment to pastoral care.
The College is seeking a full-time Mathematics Teacher to join our team. This is a contract position from the start of Term 2 until the end of the year.
- As a member of our Mathematics Faculty, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Augustinian Catholic culture of the College
- Providing an exemplary in-class experience for students
- Working effectively with the Faculty Coordinator to implement the aims and practices of the faculty and College
- Contributing to the College's academic, spiritual and co-curricular life.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Experience in teaching Mathematics curriculum in secondary school to Stage 6
- An enthusiasm for delivering high quality lessons and developing a growth mindset in students
- Required qualifications to teach in NSW schools
- A commitment to the Catholic and St Augustine's educational values
- A commitment to child safety
- The ability to work collaboratively with peers and leadership
- A commitment to ongoing personal professional development
Child Protection legislation applies and only applicants with full work rights in Australia will be considered.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE SUNDAY 4 APRIL HOWEVER WE WILL BE CONSIDERING CANDIDATES AS THEY APPLY SO ENCOURAGE EARLY APPLICATION.
For further information regarding this position, please contact Camilla Smith via email email@example.com
St Augustine's College - Sydney
Northern Beaches, Sydney
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Boys school with students of age 5 - 12 years
St Augustine’s College is a Catholic Augustinian congregational school for boys in Years 5 to 12. The College has been educating boys for over 60 years, teaching the Augustinian values of ‘Truth, Love and Community’.
Located in Brookvale on Syd...