This is an opportunity for a well-qualified graduate of Maths to teach at one of the country’s leading independent day schools for girls.
Teaching up to A Level, you will provide an excellent education for all the school’s pupils by teaching with expertise and enthusiasm, offering support to the learning of individual students and contributing to the school’s pastoral system.
Maths is a popular subject at the school and our girls regularly take part in competitions. Last year, two of our Year 7 mathematicians had the huge privilege of representing a ten-strong team at the world finals of the Jaguar ‘Maths in Motion’ challenge at the British Motor Museum in Gaydon.
Our staff find it very rewarding to work here - it’s a mutually beneficial environment with happy girls making for happy and gratifying lessons and a friendly general atmosphere across all areas of the school.
As part of the GDST, the UK's leading network of independent girls' schools, we can offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- A professional development programme
- A friendly and supportive working environment, open to creativity and innovation
- Enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
- A network of hardworking, dedicated and committed staff who are passionate about children’s learning
- The support of a talented Senior Leadership Team.
- An excellent environment to develop professionally
For further details and to apply please click the apply button.
The closing date for applications is 22 April 2018.
Interviews will take place on 14 May 2018.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.