Maths teacher required for a PRU facility in Wakefield.
· Maths Specialist
· October half term start
· Maternity cover until July 2018
· Based in Wakefield
Vision for Education is currently looking for a Maths teacher to join their team in an alternative provision based in Wakefield. This is a challenging yet rewarding teaching position in a PRU facility. All students are no longer in Mainstream Schools and accordingly lessons will need to be tailored to the diverse array of student needs. This provision caters for students predominantly with SEMH. Other needs include Autism, PMLD, Development Delay, OCD, SLD, ODD. Some young students may show signs of multiple combination of these needs. It is imperative that you have the right level of behaviour management and personality to support the school.
The ideal candidate must –
· Have UK QTS
· Team teach is preferable
· Experience in a similar setting
· Have a background working with children with challenging behaviour.
In return you will find an incredibly varied and ultimately rewarding role with benefits such as:
· Excellent and transparent rates for staff
· Seminars and training courses such as Team Teach, Moving and Handling and Safeguarding Seminars (paid for by us) to continue your individual professional development
· Dedicated team that work with our supply staff to place them in schools and locations that suit them
· Wages paid directly into bank account every week via PAYE
We are an agency that won’t charge your school a fee, should they want to offer you a permanent contract; we won’t stand in the way of your career.
Please contact our friendly and helpful SEND team in Huddersfield today for more information