The governors, staff and students of Thrybergh Academy are looking to appoint an outstanding and committed professional to join Thrybergh Academy, Rotherham’s only Through School, situated on both the Foljambe Primary Campus and the Thrybergh Secondary Campus. Our aim is to provide an outstanding seamless education to students from 3 -16. We believe strongly in providing our students with nothing less than the best provision in order to equip them for a successful future ahead. The Academy is currently receiving support from Wickersley Partnership Trust.
You will be supported to teach a Maths curriculum which is broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated for all. There is the opportunity to make a big impact on standards of student attainment and achievement in Maths through your creativity, motivational skills and keen focus on improvement.
As a Maths Teacher you will need to demonstrate:
• Excellent classroom practice
• Outstanding interpersonal skills
• A willingness to learn and develop alongside our Academy staff
• A forward thinking approach to educational development and the ability to implement innovative ideas in order to engage, enthuse and challenge all students in Maths
• An ambition for yourself, the students and the academy community
Thrybergh Academy can offer you:
• Ambitious, hardworking and supportive staff
• Kind, creative and passionate students
• A safe, secure and caring environment
• High quality joint professional development
• Wonderful opportunities to develop and grow your career in Rotherham’s only Through School
• The trust, support, autonomy and space to grow as a leader
• Complimentary gym membership at our on-site Sports Centre
You are warmly welcomed and encouraged to visit the Thrybergh Campus in order to meet our leaders, staff and students. Please arrange these visits with Jill Leaning on 01709 850471 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 26th June at mid-day
Interviews will be held week commencing 1st July
Information and an application form are attached to this advert and are returnable to Jill Leaning at Thrybergh Academy Campus on email@example.com
Thrybergh Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We require the successful applicant to undertake an enhanced criminal records check via the Disclosure & Barring Service. Please visit the school website to view our safeguarding policy.