We are seeking to appoint an experienced Maths Teacher who has worked in a British Curriculum School delivering GCSE/IGCSE and A-Level Maths. Preferably, the ideal candidate will have previous experience of teaching Further Maths and Mechanics at A Level
The closing date for applications will be Sunday 17th February 2019
About Cranleigh Abu Dhabi
Cranleigh Abu Dhabi sits at the entrance to Saadiyat’s emerging Cultural District in keeping with the school’s motto, ‘Ex Cultu Robur’ – ‘From Culture Comes Strength’. Built over seven hectares, we have a beautiful, bespoke campus situated within minutes of New York University Abu Dhabi and the magnificent Saadiyat Beach, as well as the extraordinary Louvre Abu Dhabi.
In addition to the broad academic curriculum, our daily routine offers a wealth of opportunities that allow pupils to explore their full range of talents in fine arts, performing arts, music, sport and other activities such as gymnastics, golf, horse riding and debating to name but a few. Check out our Facebook page to get an even better idea of day-today life at Cranleigh Abu Dhabi.
We are looking for first class teachers to join our vibrant team and work with us in our pursuit of excellence. Attractive packages will reflect the professionalism of our staff and the value we place on them.
Person Specification (minimum):
· Bachelors Degree in the related subject with a PGCE and minimum of two years teaching experience
· Be able to provide a relevant and up to date police check
· Experience in teaching at a UK Curriculum school preferably from an independent school background but not essential
· Passion for contributing to Cranleigh’s extensive enrichment programme
What we offer:
· Competitive terms of employment and excellent working conditions
· Tax Free Salary
· Fully furnished accommodation where applicable
· Medical insurance and annual Air Fare for individuals and dependents where applicable
•100% payment of children’s school fees up to 2.5 dependents where applicable
Cranleigh Abu Dhabi is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.