A Mathematics Teacher is required for King Faisal School in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Experience across the 11+ school ages is preferable.
King Faisal School, an international Baccalaureate world school in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, currently requires MYP/ Mathematics Teachers for the current academic year.
We seek to employ outstanding teachers who have recognized teaching qualifications and experience. Although the openings are for all nationalities, preference will be given to candidates from USA, Australia, Europe, UK, Ireland, and New Zealand.
Salary and Allowances:
• Basic salary: based on the school salary scale and the years’ experience.
• Transportation Allowance: school transport or Transport Allowance equal to 10% of monthly basic salary.
• Housing Allowance: Furnished School Housing or monthly rent allowance equal to three monthly basic salaries split over 12 months.
• Shipment Allowance: US$400 at first time joining and final exit.
• Children's Fees Discount: 75% of school tuition fees at KFS for two children.
• Medical Insurance: For employee, spouse & four children under 18 years of age and who is .
• End of Service Gratuity: According to Saudi Labor Laws.
• End of Year paid vacation: not less than 45 days.
• Annual Air Ticket: for employee, spouse, and two children under 18 years of age.
• Renewable Contract.
• Applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted by email
• Please email your CV to email@example.com (School website www.kfs.sch.sa). Applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted by email.
• Preference given to applications on TES through the online application form.
• We are a safer recruitment school.
• All offers’ subject to satisfactory references and relevant pre-employment checks.
• All offers are subject to satisfactory references, work history and relevant police checks.