The directors and head teacher of LWS Academy Trust are seeking to appoint an energetic and enthusiastic practitioner to deliver learning creatively to 11-16 aged boys with Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) needs. LWS places emphasis on the candidate being able to establish strong relationships with students and provide diverse strategies to engage them in learning.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
· Deliver a differentiated Maths curriculum to all students. LWS will welcome any potential candidate who is prepared to access CPD to develop their mathematical knowledge in order to be successful with this unique opportunity.
· Demonstrate ambition, innovation and a determination to succeed within one of the most challenging types of educational environments.
· Possess or work towards excellent communication skills and the ability to inspire and motivate those around them.
· A commitment to place learning, progress and achievement at the heart of the school – implement the school’s vision and mission statement.
In return LWS will offer:
· A competitive employment package including an above average starting salary for NQTs.
· An effective and highly rated NQT programme.
· Opportunities to work collaboratively both locally and nationally.
· A comprehensive staff development programme.
· A friendly and supportive staff team.
· A challenging, yet, rewarding environment.
Please complete the GFM Application form and ensure all sections of the application are filled in. You must explain all gaps in employment. We do not accept CVs or covering letters.
Once completed please return applications by email to email@example.com.
For all enquiries please telephone the HR department; 02392 616012
For some posts, where we receive large volumes of applications or identify suitable candidates, on these occasions we may interview before the closing date, therefore you are strongly advised to submit your application as soon as possible.
GFM Education is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. A 'prohibition from teaching' check will be completed for all shortlisted teaching candidates including those applying for a teaching assistant/Cover Supervisor/Other work deemed directly involved with pupils where it is indicated that they have qualified teacher status or have previously worked as a teacher. All successful candidates will be subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service check along with other relevant employment checks. GFM Education pursues a policy of equality of opportunity.