Maths Teacher with whole school responsibility (TLR)
Closing Date: 13th October 2017
To Start: Jan 18
Salary: Main Scale & TLR 2
Contract type: Full time
Contract Term: Permanent
Accountable to: Head Teacher
What we are looking for:
We are seeking to appoint an inspiring and enthusiastic maths teacher who will also lead on a significant whole school area of responsibility, working with the Senior Team and the Middle Leadership team to drive and support our SEN, LAC and medical need pupils in achieving their potential.
If you have a passion for making sure every pupil succeeds, care about each pupil and believe in inclusion then we would be pleased to receive your application.
Who we are:
We are a unique and inspirational school whose ethos underpins all we do. Ofsted recognised us as a good school with outstanding elements at Easter 2017. We are hugely oversubscribed, with years 7 – 10 and have many future development opportunities for successful staff who wish to progress. At Easter 2017 we moved in to our new state of the art building which is well placed for easy commute and motorway access.
What we offer:
• The opportunity to lead on curriculum developments across the school and the Trust
• An opportunity to lead change and develop creativity in the curriculum offer at BHS
• Support from an enthusiastic Leadership Team who are passionate about serving the community and improving outcomes for all students.
• An opportunity to make a difference in a school with a strong ethos of Love, Grace and Fellowship
The successful candidate will:
• Be able to promote an inclusive, successful learning culture and ethos across the school
• Be able to provide a strategic direction for the whole school curriculum
• Contribute to an engaging learning atmosphere for both students and staff
• Be confident in using and interpreting data tracking
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful candidate will undergo an enhanced DBS and Barred List Check.