PolyMAT is looking to appoint a Media Resources & Marketing Officer to start in September 2021 to be responsible for the management, development, and organisation of the Media Resource Centre and work in all schools across the Trust.
We are a small but expanding MAT, our motto is ‘Stronger Together’. There are currently two schools in the Trust, Woolwich Polytechnic School for Boys, a highly successful all-inclusive boys’ school with a co-educational offer at Post 16, and the newly built Woolwich Polytechnic School for Girls, that is already making huge strides in the education arena. The schools pride themselves on a culture of high standards from staff and pupils. They are demanding yet rewarding schools where students and staff feel valued and supported.
We are seeking to appoint a motivated and enthusiastic Media Resources & Marketing Officer. The successful candidate will be responsible to the Business Manager for the management, development and organisation of the Media Resource Centre in order to effectively support the teaching and learning of all students. In addition, to provide marketing resources for use in school and to promote the school to the local and wider communities.
Applicants must be highly organised and the ability to work under pressure. Whilst previous experience is not essential, we are keen to recruit someone who is confident, supportive and possesses excellent interpersonal skills. A knowledge of in-design and photoshop would be advantageous.
We are looking for a candidate who has:
• An organised individual with high expectations of self, students and colleagues
• A personable manner and to have a flexible approach to all duties undertaken
• Ability to prioritise work, to act on own initiative, to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
• An individual with good administrative skills
• Ability to work flexible hours and some shift patterns
• Willingness to attend training courses to enhance development and performance
As a member of staff at PolyMAT we can offer you:
• Opportunities for career progression
• Excellent professional development
• A contributory pension scheme
• Opportunities to collaborate with outstanding and dynamic teaching professionals
• Access to various discounts for a small monthly fee
• An employee assistance programme
• Season ticket loans
• Finders fees for personal introductions of staff that we employ
• Excellent catering facilities
• Secure on-site parking
PolyMAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all trustees, staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced Criminal Record Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service, along with other relevant employment checks, including overseas criminal background checks, where applicable. All new trustees, employees and volunteers will be required to undertake safeguarding training on induction, which will be regularly updated in line with statutory guidance.
The school is also committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The closing date for applications Wednesday 29 September. Interviews are scheduled to take place week commencing 11 October 2021
If you feel that this is a school for you, then please apply by completing the application form.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Woolwich Polytechnic School for Boys
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Boys school with students of age 11 - 19 years
Woolwich Poly is located in Thamesmead, a thriving multi-cultural and diverse area in the London Borough of Greenwich, where around 65% of our students have English as an additional language; Ofsted noted our outstanding ethos and curriculum.”T...