Smart Teachers are recruiting for a Media Teacher for an “Outstanding” catholic school in Redbridge, North East London. This Media Teacher role will be permanent and due to start in September 2018. The media department has a fantastic track record of high achievers as well as the sixth form department being one of the best in the country. The school are looking to appoint a Media Teacher with a steady CV and experience teaching a media timetable up to KS5. The school will not consider an NQT as the role may develop into a leadership position in the near future. The department currently have two teachers and a technician.
About the Role
· Media Teacher
· Full time
· September 2018 start
· Teaching timetable of KS3-KS5
· Salary between £26,139 - £39,006 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· “Outstanding” catholic secondary school
· Oversubscribed and close to 2000 pupils
· Media department in sixth form is schools strength
· Specialist Science and PE College
· Pupils exam results above the national average in all core subjects
In order to be considered for this role, the Media Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Proven experience working within/studied Audio Visual
· Able to work with pupils with various behaviour levels
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number KLP3306.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.