Mental Health, Safeguarding & Family Support Assistant
Required As Soon As Possible
Salary Scale JG6 Point 26 [Range 26 – 29] £23,398 per annum (pro rata)
Permanent, 37 hours per week, Term Time Only
We wish to appoint an exceptional individual to work alongside our School Safeguarding Lead liaising with students, families and external agencies for the welfare and protection of students who may have mental health, multi-vulnerable or safeguarding concerns.
- A school committed to excellence that values students and staff.
- An opportunity to gain experience across all aspects of school life.
- An opportunity to show initiative and creativity.
- A school committed to professional development for all staff through the Clevedon Learning Hub.
- Excellent capabilities and organisational skills with the ability to effectively multi-task, problem-solve, plan and prioritise to meet demand and deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic and positive with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Commitment to be part of an innovative and forward thinking Trust.
“Clevedon Learning Trust appoints high quality staff who make a positive difference to student experiences.”
If you are interested in this post please contact Rose Fox on 01275 337404
to discuss interview arrangements or to arrange a visit to the school.
An application form and further details are available from:
Tel: 01275 337404 Fax: 01275 340935
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Friday 2nd March 2018 at 3.00pm