Mental Health Support Worker – Alternative provision - PRU Setting
- Are you looking for full time work in a challenging setting??
- Are you available for work full time, immediately??
- Are you an experienced support worker or have you any previous experience in youth offending / behaviour mentoring?
- Full time vacancy through Vision with a view to go on permanent direct with the school
- Immediate start
Vision for Education are currently working with a particular setting close to Barnsley who have an immediate vacancy for a Mental Health Support Worker.
- Our specialist SEND team work with a variety of settings and cater for students across all key stages.
- We are looking for a candidate with compassion and empathy but also who is able to make a difference in young people’s lives.
- Vision for Education work with a number of settings, some do require experience however this is not essential in all cases. We would consider at least 6 months experience working in the community with young people or adults who display difficult behvaiours.
- We are looking for a candidate that has a great personality and are able to work well as part of a team and have the ability to adapt and make the most out of challenging situations.
- Team teach training is also advantageous however not essential as Vision offer regular FREE CPD training.
Please ring Vision in Huddersfield to apply for this role 01484 642928 or apply with a recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is a view for this role to go permanent for the right candidate.