Smart Teachers is recruiting for an MFL Cover Supervisor to join a ‘good’ comprehensive school in Greenwich (SE15). This position is required to support the MFL department in both French and Spanish KS3 – KS4. The suitable candidate must be able to teach both languages to apply. The position would suit an overseas trained teacher looking to gain UK experience.
About the Role
· MFL Cover Supervisor
· French and Spanish – KS4
· Long term
· £90 - £95 per day
About the School
· A large 11-18 comprehensive school which has approx. 2000 pupils
· Ofsted rating ‘good’
· Have distinct provision for deaf students and those with autism and language impairment
· Students come to their sixth form from a wide range of schools including grammar and fee-paying schools
· Fantastic art facilities across KS3 – KS5
In order to be considered for this role, the Cover Supervisor will need to meet the following criteria:
· Proven experience working with special needs
· Able to work with pupils with challenging behaviour
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number KXP21623
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.