Tong Leadership Academy is part of the non-faith division of Tauheedul Education Trust, one the UK’s leading education providers. Through our mission of educational excellence, character development and service to communities, we aim to fulfil our vision of nurturing today’s young people and inspiring tomorrow’s leaders.
Staff can access a range of benefits, coaching and CPD which includes programmes for those looking for pathways into leadership with NPQML, NPQSL and NPQH programmes.
We are pleased to be able to offer this exciting opportunity for an inspirational, enthusiastic and engaging MFL teacher to join our supportive and progressive department teaching Spanish and French to GCSE level, starting September 2018. T
his opportunity would suit experienced teachers looking to progress their career or NQTs looking for their first teaching role. Part-time hours will be considered.
• have a degree at 2ii classification or better
• be able to deliver Spanish and French to GCSE level
• be able to demonstrate your impact on progress of learners
• be able to deliver high impact interventions to accelerate the progress of pupils
• be an ‘outstanding’ and highly committed teacher who is passionate about their subject and our learners
• be committed to the Tauheedul ethos of high expectations
• Wholly support an inclusive culture with a strong focus on safeguarding
• be prepared to deliver after school intervention and enrichment programmes and contribute to wider school activities.
You will find a school that:
• is passionate about its vision of ‘nurturing today’s learners, Inspiring tomorrow’s leaders’ and totally committed to our ambition of enabling all our learners to make outstanding progress,
• has a supportive ethos and concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community,
• has high ambitions for all and provides excellent professional development,
• is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from learners, staff and parents,
• has an excellent CPD programme
For further information about this role, or to arrange a visit to school, please contact Dominique McDonagh Curriculum Leader on 01274 681455 or email Dominique.McDonagh@tong.tetrust.org
For an application pack visit our website or contact reception on 01274 681455.
Closing date: Noon on Monday 21st May 2018
Interviews: w/c 21st May 2018
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts within our school are subject to satisfactory references, DBS and health clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996.