Smart Teachers is recruiting for a professional MFL Teacher / French Teacher / Spanish Teacher to join a fantastic team in a ‘Good school’ based in Harlow (CM18). This full-time MFL teaching position is available for a September 2017 start and will be contracted through to the end of the academic year. The teacher will be expected to teach French and Spanish to KS3 and to KS4.
About the Role
· MFL Teacher teaching KS3 and KS4 French and Spanish
· September 2017 start
· Full-time contract ending in July, 2018
· Daily rate of pay- paying up to £160p/day
· Accommodation can be arranged for the MFL teacher
About the School
· Co-educational secondary academy welcoming pupils aged 11-16 years
· School was built just over 4 years ago and has excellent facilities
· School offers larger than average green field
· CPD offered for teachers
· Leadership is ‘Outstanding’ and behaviour is ‘Good’
In order to be considered for the MFL Teacher role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a teaching qualification (PGCE / Bachelor of Education or equivalent)
· UK secondary teaching experience
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Ongoing CPD workshops including Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number szl42849
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.