Smart Teachers is recruiting for a passionate MFL Teacher / Modern Foreign Languages Teacher for a school based in Sutton, South London. Ideally the school is looking for an MFL Teacher / Modern Foreign Languages Teacher who can teach French and German. This all-girls school is rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted and boasts a well-resourced MFL department. The role will commence in January 2018 until February 2018 in the first instance, with a possible extension thereafter.
About the Role
· MFL Teacher / Modern Foreign Languages Teacher
· French and German
· Full time from January 2018 until February 2018 in the first instance
· Rate from £140 – £190 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
· ‘Good’ Ofsted in all areas
· All-girls school based in Sutton
· Well-resourced and popular department
· Improving results
· Easily accessible from Clapham Junction
· Car parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the MFL Teacher / Modern Foreign Languages Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· Strong behaviour management preferred but not essential
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum preferred
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN12156.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.