Our teachers are transforming lives and we support and develop them every step of the way.
Ofsted: Good (December 2016)
SIAMS: Good (July 2017)
Visits to our school are encouraged; to arrange, please call 023 9282 4204.
Charter Academy is one of the most improved schools in the country, after undergoing a transformation that was recently praised by former Prime Minister David Cameron. Join our school to help us shape brighter futures for our students.
We are looking for a dedicated Modern Foreign Languages Teacher to work as part of a team to ensure the high attainment of students through outstanding teaching and learning within the department. We are looking for a passionate practitioner with a commitment to academic excellence and high classroom standards.
This position would be suitable for a NQT or an experienced teacher. Specialism in Spanish is essential and a knowledge of French would be advantageous.
The ideal candidate will:
- have recent experience delivering the current curriculum to Key Stages 3 & 4
- have experience as a successful Spanish/MFL teacher who impacts strongly on students’ progress
- be a committed team player
- have the ability to engage and inspire pupils
- be committed to Ark’s ethos of high expectations
Staff wellbeing is priority at Charter Academy. All meetings are scheduled within the working day and our teachers have more free periods than local authority schools.
As a teacher at Charter Academy, you will be part of Ark, an international charity and one of the UK's most successful multi-academy trusts, with a network of 35 schools in 4 locations across the country.
Benefits of being part of the Ark network include:
- A salary 2.5% higher than the main scale teacher salaries
- Twice as many training days as standard and network-wide events with Ark colleagues, held by the best minds in education
Click here to find out more about the benefits of work for Charter Academy.
Visit our website for more information on the school. For an informal, confidential discussion, please contact our Recruitment Manager Marian Fagbebe on 0203 116 6345 or email@example.com.
Please submit your application online by visiting https://goo.gl/zPzSZc
The deadline for applications is 11am on Friday 1st September 2017.
Ark is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.