Band 1 pt 1 only £2312
5.87 hrs a week, 39 weeks a year
Inspire their Remarkable with us
Tendring Technology College is a large split site comprehensive school for students aged 11-18, located in the pleasant village of Thorpe-le-Soken and the historic town of Frinton-on-Sea. The mix of this rural and coastal location is a lovely backdrop for our young people and at the same time there is easy access to Colchester, the oldest recorded town in the country, and the capital itself, London.
We are recruiting Midday Assistants to join our team. You will maintain the safety, welfare and good conduct of our students during the midday break and undertake cleaning in and around the dining areas.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More training and development, so you can get better at what you do - Varied and stretching continuous professional development opportunities.
- More support for you and your loved ones - A health cash plan, employee loans and savings scheme, discounted gym membership and employee assistance programme.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin.
- More reward - A generous and flexible Local Government Pension scheme for support staff.
- More possibilities - To inspire children to find their remarkable.
Start date- Monday 2 December 2019.
Interview date- From Monday 25 November 2019.
Closing date- Sunday 24 November 2019.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking on the ‘apply now’ button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.