APTC 2, points 11-13
Hours: 11:45am - 1:15pm
7.5 hours per week x 38 weeks per year
Salary: £18,357 - £18,396 pro rata (£3,1961 - £3,168 per annum, actual salary)
The Headteacher and Governors wish to appoint a Midday Assistant to join our caring team of Midday Assistants and to make lunchtime a positive and worthwhile experience for all of our pupils.
We are looking for someone who:
- enjoys working with children;
- is able to follow policy and procedures;
- is punctual, approachable, caring and consistent;
- has a positive outlook and can work in a calm manner at all times;
- has good organisational and communication skills.
- A first aid qualification would be desirable but not essential, as training can be provided.
In return we can offer you:
- opportunities for training;
- a friendly and welcoming work environment;
- a caring and supportive staff.
Please apply online. Should you experience any technical difficulty please contact Education HR on 01708 431636.
Closing date: before noon on Tuesday 19th September 2017
Interviews: week commencing 25th September 2017
Start date: As soon as possible
We aim to promote and ensure equality of opportunity and equal treatment for all.
Havering Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The protection of our students from abuse is the responsibility of all staff within our school, superseding any other considerations.
Havering Schools comply with the Department for Education ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ (July 2015) guidance and all potential employees will undergo vigorous vetting checks to ensure their suitability.
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake a satisfactory disclosure. Having a criminal record will not necessarily debar you from obtaining a position with the Council
How to apply
To apply online please visit https://ats-haveringschools.jobsgopublic.com