5 hours, 50 minutes per week
Grade 2, points 11-13 (depending upon experience)
Salary: £18,357 - £18,396 pro rata (actual salary to be confirmed)
Rise Park Junior School is part of the Rise Park Academy Trust, where children are well behaved and keen to learn. Staff are friendly and supportive within a welcoming, aspirational environment.
An opportunity has arisen for a Midday Assistant to join our current enthusiastic and friendly team.
The successful candidate will be:
- A committed and enthusiastic team member who engages pupils in a range of exciting activities and games
- Able to contribute to ensuring our lunchtime is a safe and enjoyable experience for all
- Warm and caring, developing positive relationships with all pupils
- Proactive in promoting social skills and collaboration
- Flexible and willing to take on a range of roles and responsibilities
A first aid qualification is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
Please apply online at www.haveringschools.jobs. Should you experience any technical difficulty please contact Education HR on 01708 431636.
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services Check. Rise Park Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare if children and young people. Rise Park Academy Trust is an equal oppotunities employer.
Closing date for applications: 4pm on Friday 13th October
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 16th October