MIDDAY MEAL SUPERVISOR (Primary Phase)
Term time only (38 weeks per year) APT&C Scale
Are you seeking a part time opportunity, freeing up your mornings and afternoons? We are looking to appoint committed and resilient members of staff to join our support team as Midday Meal Supervisors. The successful candidates will be expected to manage a specific area of the school during lunchtimes, ensuring that students move around the school in a calm and orderly manner, ensuring that the dinner hall is properly supervised and that lunch timings are adhered to.
The working hours will be 12.15-1.15pm daily (total 5 hours per week).
We welcome applications from candidates who:
• Have a good attendance and punctuality record
• Have previous experience of working in a school or are able to interact confidently with children.
• Have good rapport and working relationships with colleagues and pupils.
• Are proactive and able to engage with pupils in a confident, positive and professional manner.
About the school: St. Mary Magdalene is a popular and successful all through school with two school sites in Woolwich and on the Greenwich Peninsula. This vacancy is for our Woolwich Primary site.
We can offer:
• a supportive leadership team and vibrant professional community
• a positive school culture
• energetic and enthusiastic pupils
• a supportive, Christian ethos across our school communities
Applications will be considered on receipt and shortlisted candidates will be contacted to arrange a mutually convenient time to come in for observation & interview.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further information, please contact Emma Clark by email firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 3873 5555 (HR).
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to show they share this commitment; enhanced criminal records bureau disclosure (DBS) is required for all staff.