We are looking for a Midday Meal Supervisor to join our growing team at Harris Primary Academy Kenley. We are looking for someone who will help to ensure our children behave well and benefit fully from their playtime period, in a safe environment.
Harris Primary Academy Kenley is a primary academy for local children. Our belief is that children thrive when they are consistently happy and safe at school. Our aim is to provide a happy, safe and focused school environment that engages children fully in their learning. We plan and tailor the curriculum to our pupils so that each is taught in the way that suits them best.
What we are looking for:
- A person who can work well in a team
- Someone who would like to work part time, with primary school children, in a happy and friendly school
- A positive and committed individual who will be able to take responsibility for ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our children during their lunchtime break.
Why join Harris Primary Academy Kenley?
- A great opportunity to start or continue your career in an exciting new role
- A flourishing and diverse school with a wonderful and welcoming community
- Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development and progression
- Generous Harris benefits and rewards package
We encourage all candidates to visit our academy where possible. To arrange a visit, please contact the academy on 020 8660 2714.
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.