Hours of work: 2 hours per day, term time only (11.50am – 1.50pm)
Salary: Range 2 Point 11 (£4,904)
Our location is well served by public transport.
We are looking to appoint a midday meals supervisor to join our team and ensure children have a positive, safe and happy experience during lunchtime.
Duties will include supporting the children while they eat their lunch, encouraging positive behaviour and supervising children during playtime, organising games for them to play where appropriate.
Do you have?
• Experience of working with young children, preferably within a school
• Ability to work well as part of a team and communicate effectively with all members of the school community
• Caring and enthusiastic attitude
• A positive, friendly and welcoming environment
• Polite, well behaved and happy children
• Full training
To apply, please download the information or visit our website www.pimlicoprimary.org
Closing Date: Monday 3rd Februrary at 10:00am.
Pimlico Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all members of staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check is required for this post.