£9.00 per hour
5 hours per week, 38 weeks per year
One permanent post and one fixed term maternity cover post until May 31 2020
Inspire their remarkable with us
Offa’s Mead Academy is situated in Sedbury in a lovely location, with approximately 190 primary children on role. We are now hiring two part-time Midday Supervisors to start as soon as possible. You will provide a safe environment for our students during lunchtime by supervising within the dining room, assisting students where necessary and supervising within the playground as well. You will promote and adhere to the Trust’s values to be unusually brave, discover what’s possible, push the limits and be big hearted.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More training and development, so you can get better at what you do - Varied and stretching continuous professional development opportunities.
- More support for you and your loved ones - A health cash plan, employee loans and savings scheme, discounted gym membership and employee assistance programme.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout.
- More reward - A generous and flexible Local Government Pension scheme for support staff.
- More possibilities - To inspire children to find their remarkable.
We have one permanent position and one fixed term position, both to commence as soon as possible, the fixed term post to end May 31 2020.
Closing date: Monday 21 October 2019
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking the ‘Quick Apply’ button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.