£9.25 per hour
Immediate start date
Hours: Casual, ad-hoc
Inspire their remarkable with us
Brockworth Primary Academy caters for children from ages 4 – 11. There are approximately 330 children on our register in Foundation, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2. We have large spacious classrooms, an ICT suite, iPads in every class, an academy library, excellent resources for the curriculum and attractive grounds, which include a pond, nature area and plenty of space for sports. We have many active sports teams including football, rugby and netball.
As a growing academy which serves Brockworth, we have a strong, supportive team of staff who are thoroughly committed to providing our children with the best possible opportunities to succeed. In addition, we are an academy that supports and grows our staff to fulfill their career dreams.
We are currently looking for two Midday Supervisors to join our academy on casual contracts to help supervise lunchtime as and when we need additional support.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- To be responsible for the supervision of all pupil behaviour during the lunch break, in the playground, or other areas of the school as required by the Headteacher. To share in school ethos of promoting a positive approach to behaviour management.
- To deal with spillages and clear tables when meals are finished
- To maintain good order and discipline among pupils with particular reference to health and safety
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More opportunity to grow your career - We’ll support you in developing your career and experience at this school or another AET school.
- More tailored support - We understand every academy is unique. We’ll give you tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what’s best for your children.
- More chance to see what’s out there - We create opportunities for teachers to visit other AET academies and learn from outside experience.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others’ experience - You’re connected to our network of 58 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
Closing date: Monday 19 April 2021
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Academies Enterprise Trust embraces diversity and promotes equality of opportunity. Job share, part time and flexible working opportunities will be considered.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and there is a guaranteed interview scheme for candidates with disabilities who meet the minimum selection criteria.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/initial-teacher-training for further details.
Brockworth Primary Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years
**Please scroll to the bottom of this page to view our live vacancies**
Brockworth Primary Academy is a growing academy which serves the community of Brockworth in Gloucester. At Brockworth Primary Academy we have created a happy, secure and ca...