We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Midday Supervisor to join our team. We are looking for someone who will help to ensure our children behave well and benefit fully from their lunchtime, in a fun and safe environment.
What we are looking for:
- A person who can work well in a team.
- Someone who would like to work part time, with primary school children, in a happy and friendly school.
- A positive and committed individual who will be able to take responsibility for ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our children during their lunchtime break.
Position: Midday Supervisor
Salary: £2,504 (actual salary)
Working hours: 6.25 hours per week - term time only.
Closing date: 23rd February 2020
Shortlisting will take place: 24th February 2020
Interview date: 28th February 2020
Why work at Bracken Lane Primary Academy?
It is an ambitious and vibrant place to work;
- Our children are bright, confident and eager to learn;
- We have a supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children;
- We have a team that is highly committed to developing others
Early applications are encouraged as the academy reserve the right to shortlist and interview prior to the closing date to secure the right candidate. Visits to the academy are encouraged and very welcome. If you would like to arrange a visit or discuss the role please contact the academy office on Office@brackenlaneprimary-ac.org.uk or telephone - 01777 705017
Bracken Lane Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check.