5 Hours per week, 39 weeks per Year
Scale 1 £17,364 FTE (Hourly rate: £9.00)
Inspire their remarkable with us
Hazelwood Academy is a single form entry school in West Swindon. This a great opportunity to be part of a fun, growing team and to receive continued professional development.
We are currently looking for a Midday Supervisory Assistant to join our academy to help supervise lunchtime.
Your main responsibilities:
- To be responsible for the supervision of all pupil behaviour during the lunch break, in the playground, or other areas of the school as required by the Head teacher. To share in school ethos of promoting a positive approach to behaviour management.
- To deal with spillages and clear tables when meals are finished
- To maintain good order and discipline among pupils with particular reference to health and safety
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More training and development, so you can get better at what you do - Varied and stretching continuous professional development opportunities.
- More support for you and your loved ones - A health cash plan, employee loans and savings scheme, discounted gym membership and employee assistance programme.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin.
- More reward - A generous and flexible Local Government Pension scheme for support staff.
- More possibilities - To inspire children to find their remarkable.
Closing date: Monday 18 November 2019
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.