Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Mathematics Teacher for a North Queensland school, ideally located for residents of the Cairns Region. It is a high performing academic school with a co-educational cohort of 900 students. The fundamental principles of learning are based on high expectations, a disciplined and caring environment and quality outcomes for all students.
About the Role:
- Independent Public School
- Mathematics Teacher/s
- All levels of Mathematics - Middle School to Advanced Maths [C}
- Tropical North Queensland
- 2018 Start – Fixed contract with possibility to move to permanency
- Pastoral care duties as required
About the School:
- Vibrant teaching staff
- Beautifully located campus in North Queensland
- Great teaching facilities and resources
About the Location:
Cairns is located on the beautiful, tropical north Queensland Coast. Situated on stunning beaches, with easy access to Tropical Rainforests and coral reefs. Also, just a short flight to bustling Metropolitan areas such as Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Be eligible to work in Australia (must have a visa)
- Possess relevant tertiary qualifications in education
- Must be registered or eligible for registration with the Queensland College of Teachers
- Be willing to contribute to co-curricular life and the school community
- Must be respectful of the school values and ethos
- Possess and provide appropriate reference details and police clearances
The Benefits of Working with Smart:
We are a dedicated education recruitment agency that works closely with the independent and Catholic Schools across Australia sourcing talented teachers, leaders and support staff to fill a range of permanent and long term contract roles. We are a company of teachers who are passionate about facilitating the perfect match between school and candidate. We are honest, realistic, and above all we will not waste your time. To find out more about Smart please visit our website
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in Australia and meet all national safeguarding criteria. To apply please send your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES1707-161130RM.
Please include your visa status on your CV or if you hold an Australian or New Zealand passport. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent nor any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.