Marist College, Emerald (7-12) is a catholic co-educational secondary college currently catering for 556 students situated in the Central Highlands, a short three-hour drive west of Rockhampton. Emerald boasts many attractions including lush botanical gardens, multiple shopping complexes and community facilities and events for the whole family.
Marist college provides a supportive, flexible working environment where care for all employees is a fundamental part of our ethos. We employ motivated people who want to work together to produce excellent outcomes for our students. Our employees are recognised as being central to achieving our mission and delivering quality learning outcomes for all students.
What we are looking for:
Middle Leadership Position in the area of:
- Head of HASS (Tier 2c)
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate:
- a commitment to the ethos of a Catholic school
- ability to teach in subject areas listed above
- a commitment to the extra-curricular activities
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and current Queensland College of Teachers Registration
- Australian work rights
What we offer
- Competitive salary – starting from $73,629 - $106,045 (pending experience)
- Salary packaging options
- Superannuation options up to maximum of 12.75%
- Leadership development opportunities
- Isolated allowance payments and bonus payments
- Relocation costs
- Modern facilities and resources
- Accommodation assistance and rental cost assistance
- Access to long service leave after 7 years of continuous service (portability of Long Service Leave may also be applicable)
- Deferred Salary Scheme
- Corporate health insurance
- Excellent leave entitlements to suit various situations
- Induction, professional development and learning opportunities
How to apply
- Complete the application form (using the links below)
- Address selection criteria (outlined in section 7 of the application form).
- Submit your application, selection criteria and supporting documentation to:
Applications close: 5pm Friday2 November 2020
- For a confidential conversation please contactMark Green (Principal, Marist College, Emerald) on 07 4994 8000
- For further information regarding the remuneration package, please contactEmployee Support Services Employment@rok.catholic.edu.au
- Applications during the shortlisting phase will be kept confidential.
Catholic Education is committed to best practice in student protection policies and procedures and is an equal opportunity employer.
About Marist College Emerald
Phone 07 4994 9100
Location Jeppesen Drive Emerald QLD 4720
Postal Address PO Box 81 Emerald QLD 4720
Approx. Enrolment 565
Founded 1996 by the Marist Brothers
Catholic Education Diocese of Rockhampton