Middle School English/Humanities Specialist
Our client is a P-12 Christian college that has held a longstanding reputation of excellence. With a strong focus on academics and a strong Christian ethos, this school offers a holistic approach to education. Staff at this school are hardworking and contribute to the school ministry.
About the Role:
- Year 8 English and Humanities role
- Commence Term 3, 2018
- Full Time, Semester 2 contract
- Potential for role to become permanent
- Great facilities and excellent student behaviours
- Strong Christian Ethos
- Excellence in teaching and learning
- Strong extracurricular programs
- Candidates for this role must be part of school’s Christian ministry activities
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Kayla, quoting job reference #WEB1805-528144KW - firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1805-528144KW – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).