Middle Years Teacher (6, 7 & 8)
Our client is a P to 12 school situated southwest of Katherine, in the Northern Territory of Australia. The school’s teaching and learning programs are planned to cater for the individual, their needs, learning styles and interests. Currently they are seeking a Middle Years Teacher to teach a composite class of years 6, 7 & 8. The position is a permanent, full time position, commencing in Term 2.
About the Role:
- Middle Years Teacher
- Term 2 start
- Permanent, full time position
- Relocation and Accommodation assistance provided
- Competitive remuneration package
- Ideal for teachers with a sense of adventure and looking for new experiences
- Community school with diverse student population
- A range of programs offered through the school in conjunction with the community
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NTTRB and obtain an Orchre Card.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Ryan, quoting job reference #WEB1802-525892RM - firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #TES1802-525892RM - email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).