Mini Bus Driver
Closing date 12.30pm Monday 16th October 2017
Salary: Grade £9.96 per hour
Contract Type: Casual
Contract term: Casual
Saint Augustine’s Catholic High School is one of the top performing schools in the Midlands (East and West). Our recent Ofsted inspection in May was Outstanding in all areas.
We are currently looking to appoint a Mini Bus Driver to assist in the transport of students and staff with a number of trips and events throughout the year.
The successful candidate will:
• Hold a clean driving licence
• Have D1 on their current driving licence or the ability to pass theory and practical mini bus tests
• Be punctual and reliable
• Be flexible with regards to working hours
This is an exciting opportunity to join Saint Augustine’s which:
• Is a top performing 13-19 high school
• Has a team of specialist and committed Teachers and Support Staff
• Is committed to improving curriculum provision and Learning and Teaching across the school
• Is committed to the induction and professional development of staff
• Is a happy, successful and high achieving school with a real sense of community
• Is 20 minutes from South Birmingham/Stratford and 30 minutes from Worcester/Kidderminster
Comments from our recent Ofsted May 2017 The Executive Principal and Head of School exude a determination to enable every pupil to achieve his or her potential. Governors, leaders, staff and pupils all share high expectations for pupils’ achievement and their personal development. A ‘learning culture’ is firmly embedded among pupils. In all subjects, pupils are keen to discuss and debate ideas and approaches. They are eager to find out more, and determined to improve. Not a minute is wasted in lessons and pupils readily continue their enquiries and endeavours out of class.
For further information and to apply for this role visit our website www.st-augustines.worcs.sch.uk
Please note; we do not accept CV’s as applications for any position within the school
Completed applications should be returned to Charley Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org or posted for the attention of Mrs C Evans to the school address Saint Augustine’s Catholic High School Stonepits Lane Hunt End Redditch B97 5LX Tel: 01527 550400
Saint Augustine’s is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of young people