Our Minibus Drivers provide a professional service around Surrey and the surrounding areas. Experience is essential to be a successful applicant.
Manor House School minibus drivers are responsible for the safety, comfort and welfare of the pupils using the vehicle. They provide a high standard of pupil care and act in a courteous manner when undertaking any duties on behalf of the School.
- To drive the Manor House School minibus in a responsible and competent manner.
- Ensure the safety of all passengers, members of the public including other road users and you.
- Monday to Friday term time only approximately 2 hours, suggested but not confirmed hours are 3.45-5.45.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide safe and responsible transportation of pupils using a Manor House School Minibus.
- Check the vehicle before each use and report any faults immediately to the Facilities Manager.
- Ensure a booster seat is provided, when required, before transporting pupil.
- Ensure all doors are secure before embarking on journey.
- Keeping the minibus clean and all equipment in good working order
- Refuel vehicle when necessary.
- Reporting any behaviour which is unsafe to the Facilities Manager or Director of Finance and Operations.
- Maintaining the image of the School by wearing a clean uniform in good condition.
- If destination is not Manor House School ensure the pupils are delivered to a responsible adult connected to the School.
- Work within the Health & Safety guidelines of the School and willing to be trained further if requested.
- Undertake the Minibus Driver Awareness Scheme if requested.
Any associated duties to be carried out if requested by Facilities Manager.
Manor House School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people which all staff share responsibility. We have an extensive policy on safer recruitment practices which ensures those unsuitable for working with children are identified at the initial stages. All staff in regulated activity with pupils are subject to the standard pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS check. Volunteers and visitors are also subject to identity checks.