Applications are invited from qualified minibus drivers to support our school transport service.
Candidates should have a clean full UK Driving Licence with D1 category and a PCV Minibus Licence.
Starting salary will be Grade 2, £19,110 per annum (pro rata) in accordance with the GDST Salary Scale for Support Staff.
Sydenham High School is a successful independent day school for girls and as part of the Girls’ Day School Trust we are able to offer an extensive benefits package including:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression;
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities;
- Training grants for qualifications;
- Generous pension schemes;
- Free life assurance benefit;
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST school;
- Childcare vouchers;
- Interest free loans for training;
- Computer purchase;
- Season ticket loans and a cycle to Work scheme.
For further details and to apply please click the apply button.
Completed applications should be returned by 12 noon on Tuesday 18 July 2017.
References for shortlisted candidates will be taken up before interview.
Sydenham High School, established in 1887, is an independent day school for girls from 4-18 with approximately 580 pupils. The school is part of the Girls’ Day School Trust (GDST), the largest independent school group in the UK. It is at the forefront of education for girls and a strong voice in promoting opportunities for young women.
GDST are committed to the safeguarding of children, and child protection screening will apply to this post.