• Driving 16 seater pupil mini bus
• Liaising with school staff and stakeholders
• Co-ordinate minibus computer bookings
• Ensuring vehicles are cleaned and roadworthy
• Maintenance of Foundation vehicles (golf buggies, road sweeper and pool car)
• Checking all vehicles have relevant tax, insurance and are MOT compliant
D1 Licence required. Basic computer skills desirable.
Hours of Work: 07:00 – 12:30pm, Monday – Friday, Term-Time (35 weeks per annum) plus 2 additional days before the start of each term
To apply, please complete an application form with a covering letter or supporting statement by clicking the apply now button.
Closing Date: Monday 19 February 2018 - 9.00am
Interviews: Week commencing 26 February 2018
The Royal Alexandra and Albert School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including an Enhanced DBS check.