Applications are invited for the above post within the City Learning Trust. We are seeking an enthusiastic, driven and well qualified colleague to join us as soon as possible, to support the smooth running of the Trust network. This includes covering all current Trust sites across the week dealing with general IT support issues.
The successful candidate will have an extensive IT Support background and will bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the role.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to work with and support the Chief Executive Officer as he leads the organistaion in local, national and international settings.
The City Learning Trust is committed to raising the aspirations and achievements of all young people within our learning community and is a 3-19 partnership of schools and academies. We aim to create a world-class education system across our community of schools.
We are looking for someone who:
- has energy and enthusiasm and is passionate about providing high quality IT support
- has initiative and is proactive
- has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- has a proven track record of delivering highly effective IT support
- is an advocate of partnership working and is a committed and effective team player
- prides themselves on attention to detail and accurary
- is diplomatic and confidential
In return we can offer you:
- an opportunity to contribute to the development and efficient operation of an education Trust that aspires to be world class
- a competitive salary structure
- an interesting and varied work schedule that will enable you to have a signifificant impact on the development of the organisation
- a commitment to your professional development with opportunities through a programme of personalised professional learning
Closing Date: 9.00am on Monday, 9 December 2019
You will be informed if you are successful for interview by Monday 9 December 2019 and interviews will take place on Friday 13 December 2019.
If you are interested in having an informal conversation about this opportunity please contact Amy Fox who will arrange such (01782 853535). It would be helpful if the letter in support of your application is no more than 2 sides of A4. If you wish, you may submit a CV with your application but not instead of it. Please send your application to: email@example.com
City Learning Trust is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all its employees to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure & Barring Service.