Vision for Education are looking to speak with experienced Teachers of MFL, abilities in French, Spanish, and German will all be considered. The role is due for a September start and will require teaching at least one language out of either Spanish or French to GCSE and ability to teach at least one other to KS3.
The school we are working with are a bustling and vibrant Academy based on the outskirts of Doncaster, who are looking to appoint by the end of this summer term for a full time teacher of MFL who has the passion, drive and determination to take the department to the next Level. TLR payment is available for the right candidate.
We require all Teachers who register with Vision for Education to have a current valid DBS registered to the update service, or able to complete a Vision for Education DBS, references covering the last 2 years of your career, to hold QTS through either a PGCE, Batchelor of Education or Degree with QTS.
Please ensure to bring along with you:
· DBS/CRB registered to the Update Service
· 2 proofs of address dated within the last 3 months
· Passport or Driving licence and Birth certificate
· Teacher reference Number.
· Qualification Certificates.
· Certifications, e.g. Team Teach, NPECTS etc.
In return, we offer:
· Great rates of pay
· Flexible contracts
· FREE Second to none online CPD training.
· FREE Courses and training.
· Your own dedicated consultant.
All offers are subject to Safeguarding checks and completed application and interview with one of our dedicated consultants.