95.00 – 202.08 Per Day
January 2020 – July 2020
Vision for Education are seeking an MFL Teacher specialising in Spanish to work within one of our partnered schools on a part – time ongoing, long term supply basis. The role would be 3 days per week delivering Spanish to KS3 and KS4 students across the school. Being long term, full responsibilities would be expected including planning, marking and assessment.
The school we are working with look for people who can show high levels of integrity, and good behaviour management skills. All work will be set, and provided, we just expect a good level of classroom management to be maintained, and tasks set to be completed to a timely standard. Cover Supervisors are expected to be flexible in their approach, and confident to cover across a variety of subjects.
To be considered for the position of MFL Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching Secondary Spanish up to GCSE level.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Spanish Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Abi on 0114 243 5555.