Vision for Education is seeking to appoint German specialist Modern Foreign Languages Teacher to work with a well-structured school in North Sheffield teaching German to A2 Level. The desired Teacher of German will be available on an ongoing basis, or even on a permanent basis. The role will include planning and marking for a 0.4 FTE Timetable teaching on a Tuesday PM, Wednesday all day and Friday.
The school is a fantastic Sixth form provider in the North of Sheffield who are looking for a passionate and knowledgeable teacher of German to join them on a supply basis, with the potential to go onto a permanent contract should you wish.
The desired Modern Foreign Languages Teacher will be supported by a passionate and honest consultant, who will endeavour to keep you busy on all available days surrounding this position should that be what you desire. You will get the chance to work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. The desired Teacher must have experience of working within Secondary Languages and be comfortable in teaching to A2 Level.
To be considered for the position of German MFL Teacher you must:
- Have experience teaching Secondary aged pupils.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Science Teacher will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events
If you are a qualified Modern Foreign Languages Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Secondary team in the Sheffield Branch on 0114 2435555.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.