95.00 – 202.08 Per Day
September 2019 to April 2020
Vision for Education are looking to speak with Teachers of Languages who are looking for a new challenge from September 2019. Vision for Education are currently in talks with a number of schools across the Sheffield area and have a need for a full-time Teacher of French and Spanish, with at least one of these languages to GCSE, and a Teacher of French for a 2 day per week post within one of our partnered schools for the start of the new academic year, September 2019.
The desired MFL Teachers will be teaching classes across Key Stages 3, and 4. These roles would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers, but the school would ideally like someone who has recently taught French to GCSE Level and Spanish at KS3, and French to GCSE for the part time position.
The school we are currently recruiting for are a large Academy in Sheffield who are structured in their approach. The school is improving year on year and has seen huge changes over the last few years at all levels across the school. The Senior Leadership team have a clear Vision for where the school should be and work well in a collaborative manner with staff to ensure everyone is working in the same direction. The Academy are looking to welcome 2 new Teachers of Languages to their well-established team from September 2019.
To be considered for the position of MFL Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching Spanish at KS3 and/or French to GCSE Level.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Subject specialists.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Abi on 0114 243 5555.