Vision for Education is looking for a strong MFL Teacher to work with a school within the Bradford area. The role will start after the Easter holidays until the end of the academic year; working full-time, five days per week.
The ideal candidate will:
- be confident in teaching French to KS5 and Spanish to KS4
- be able to plan, mark and undertake structured and engaging lessons
- have excellent subject knowledge, and
- have the ability to challenge students to the best of their ability in a group and individual setting.
Vision for Education
Vision for Education is part of Tes and has been providing supply and recruitment services to schools since 2008. Our consultants have the knowledge and expertise to find the ideal placement for you. With our long-standing and trusting relationships with schools, we are guaranteed to place you in positions to enhance your career and experience.
We promise to provide you with an honest and efficient service, delivering high levels of customer service.
What we offer:
- Great rates of pay.
- Professional 24/7 support.
- FREE CPD training opportunities and social events.
- Committed consultants.
- In-house payroll rather than an external payroll provider.
We look forward to hearing from you, please apply now with your CV and if requirements are met our team will be in touch with you shortly.