Applications are invited for a HSIE Teacher at our client school located in Sydney’s Parramatta region. The school follows the Catholic faith. The school focuses on student centred learning where students are challenged to take responsibility for their own learning, developing effective thinking skills and problem-solving strategies. Students perform well above the state average in the Higher School Certificate. Co-curricular activities include representative sport, debating and public speaking, school musicals, Tournament of the Mind and the Duke of Edinburgh program.
About the Role:
• Full-time, Temporary contract for Term 2 to Term 4, 2021
• Teaching Year 12 Modern History and Years 7-10 HSIE
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2103-547699SL or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales