Well located in Inner Sydney, this school has an enviable, small school reputation. Our client is a friendly and dynamic pre and primary Montessori school with students at the heart. The staff create nurturing classrooms where each child develops a healthy self-concept, positive values, strong skills and habits, a deep academic understanding and a curiosity and appreciation of nature and the world around.
About the Role:
- Teaching Primary (aged 6-9 years)
- Full-time, permanent and ongoing role
- Position to commence Term 4, 2018 or Term 1, 2019
- Pastoral care duties as required
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
About the School
- Independent pre and primary school (0-12 years old)
- One of Australia’s largest, leading Montessori schools
- A team of passionate and student focused staff
- Located in Inner Sydney
- Well positioned financially and committed to expansion
- Hold a reputable 6-12 Montessori Diploma
- Hold a Primary teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Possess current references
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA & WWCC
- Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Emma, quoting job reference #WEB1805-527892EB – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1805-527892MH – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).