20 hours per week (6.00 am-10.30 am daily Monday-Friday)
Up to £8.40 per hour
South Croydon, Surrey
We are a highly respected independent school located in South Croydon with approximately 1000 students aged from 3-18, located on a beautiful green 110 acre campus close to excellent public transport links (10 minutes from the Croydon town centre by tram).
Due to expansion in our buildings and facilities for students, we are looking for additional Cleaners to join our dedicated and supportive team looking after our boarding houses, teaching blocks, offices and the Sports hall and pavilion. Ideally you should have previous cleaning experience and hold a cleaning qualification, but training will be provided.
In addition to the benefit of working with a friendly staff group, we offer:-
- 30 days (6 weeks) paid holiday plus 8 public holidays, (all year round posts)
- free life cover and access to a pension scheme with employer contributions,
- easy access to transport links (we are opposite to Coombe Lane tram stop) and free parking,
- free breakfast during term time (morning cleaners)
- use of our on-site tennis courts, swimming pool and gym facilities free of charge,
- a discount of up to 50% on School fees (85% for breakfast and after school clubs) and for holiday camps.
A fully completed application form available on our website at www.royalrussell.co.uk/vacancies with details of two referees, one of which should be a current or most recent employer should be provided to HR, or emailed to us at email@example.com by 12 noon on Friday 22nd February 2019. Applications will be considered on receipt so you should apply as soon as possible as we wish to fill these positions quickly.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check (including a check against the Children’s Barred List), and other pre-employment screening including references and medical fitness.