The successful applicant will:
- have a commitment to and understanding of the ethos and traditions of Catholic Education;
- hold current registration with the Queensland College of Teachers; and
- be eligible to work in Australia for the duration of the appointment.
We are searching for exceptional teachers who are fully committed to working in a Contemporary Learning Environment.
To be successful in this role you will:
• have a commitment to and understanding of the ethos and traditions of the Catholic faith;
• hold current registration as a Teacher with the Queensland College of Teachers;
• be eligible to work in Australia for the duration of the appointment.
St Stephen’s School is a Catholic primary school with an enrolment of 535 students. St Stephen’s School has a commitment to fostering the spirituality and faith development of each child within our Catholic community, where all children and their families are accepted and valued for their uniqueness. Our educational program is responsive to the spiritual, social, physical, academic, creative and cultural developmental needs of the children. Our school is located on the southern outskirts of Brisbane.
Visit our school website here
Estimated Start Date: January 2020
Employment Tenure: Full Time + Fixed Term and Continuing positions available
Tenure Duration (if "Fixed Term"): 2020 School Year
If Part Time, hours and/or days required:
Employment Conditions: Diocesan Catholic Education Employing Authorities in Queensland Single Interest Agreement 2015-2019
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with the law.
Contact Person: Phillip Manitta
Contact Telephone Number: 37114911
Contact Email: email@example.com
Role Description - Teacher Opens in new window
Statement of Principles - Schools Opens in new window