Brisbane Catholic EducationBeenleigh
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Fixed Term
Start date: January 2021
We are seeking enthusiastic and dedicated teachers for the following subject areas: Maths / Soccer Excellence / Netball Excellence / Science / STEM /Drama / Business
(Accreditation to teach Religion in a Catholic School is a distinct advantage)
To be successful in this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
• appropriate qualifications and experience,
• effective communication skills,
• an ability to work in partnership with colleagues, students and parents/carers,
• an ability to attend to detail in innovative and creative practices, and
• a clear understanding of the Australian Curriculum and QCAA Senior School processes.
Applicants are required to address these points in the "Letter of Application" section of the on-line application form. Applicants should also indicate which position they are applying for, in their application. There are a range of full-time continuing and fixed-term positions available.
Trinity College is a co-educational Catholic College with a current enrolment of 870students from Years 7 – 12. The College is administered by the Catholic Archdiocese of Brisbane through the Brisbane Catholic Education Office and is a member of Marist Schools of Australia. We are committed to making Jesus known and loved in the Marist tradition and our vision is to provide a caring, contemporary, learning environment which nurtures the spiritual, intellectual, social, cultural and physical potential of the young people in our care.
Visit our school website here
To be successful in this role you will:
- have a commitment to and understanding of the ethos and traditions of Catholic Education;
- hold current registration with the Queensland College of Teachers; and
- be eligible to work in Australia for the duration of the appointment.
Estimated Start Date: Commencing January 2021
Employment Tenure: Full Time + Fixed Term and Continuing positions available
Tenure Duration (if "Fixed Term"): 2021 school year
If Part Time, hours and/or days required:
Employment Conditions: Diocesan Catholic Education Employing Authorities in Queensland Single Interest Agreement
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with the law.
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Contact Person: Shirley D'Mello
Contact Telephone Number: 07 3442 5222
Contact Email: email@example.com