Term time +10 days
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Theatre Technician to play a key role at one of the country’s leading girls’ schools.
In this role, you will provide a high level of technical support and knowledge for all events, including productions, performances, rehearsals, lessons and events in relation to Production, Lighting, Sound, AV, Staging and Seating.
If you have experience of working unsupervised with stage lighting, live sound, projection systems, stage effects, rigging, electrical systems, sets and props, we would be delighted to hear from you.
This post is term time only plus 10 days.
About the School:
One of London’s top day schools, Wimbledon High School is a highly academic school for girls aged 4 to 18, located in the heart of Wimbledon, less than 20 minutes from central London.
As part of the GDST, the UK's leading network of independent girls' schools, we can offer a variety of benefits, such as:
• Competitive salaries and pay progression
• Access to extensive professional development opportunities
• Training grants for qualifications
• Generous pension schemes
• Free life assurance benefit
• A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
• Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
• A Cycle to Work scheme
• Competitive terms and conditions of employment
For further details and an application form please click the apply button.
Closing Date: 9am, Monday 17th June 2019.
Interviews: Thursday 20th June 2019.
Wimbledon High School is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.