Would you like the opportunity to work as part of a team of highly experienced and ambitious colleagues?
Graveney is an extremely popular and successful 11-18 School, located in South West London, SW17 with the benefit of being situated in beautiful campus-style surroundings with excellent facilities and a warm community atmosphere. We have a commitment to providing the best opportunities to all students and to developing the professional skills and career aspirations of our staff, within a supportive and collaborative environment.
Designated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted in March 2015 and widely recognised as one of the top 100 state funded schools in the country.
“Top performing local school again, based on an aggregation of the five key accountability measures…” The Times
We are looking for a Music and Sound Technician to support the vibrant and successful Music department at Graveney School from September 2021.
To be successful, you will be:
- Able to work well with both staff and students
- ICT literate and interested in media/sound technologies
- Genuinely interested in students and supporting pupils to progress
- Diplomatic and considerate in their interactions with others
- Well organised, good at time keeping and efficient
- Able to work independently to develop projects and see them through
- Able to act as a role model and ambassador for Graveney School and Sixth Form
- Actively promote the Music department both internally and externally
Contract: Fixed term contract until July 2022, casual hours
Closing date: 4th June 2021
Interview date: w/c 14th June 2021
Please note that applications will be considered for shortlisting as and when they are received and we reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Graveney School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will need to undertake a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
Strictly no contact from agencies. Please respect this request.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Graveney School is a non-denominational, co-educational secondary school with sixth form in Tooting, south-west London. There are 1,970 students aged 11-18 on the school roll, 709 of whom study in the sixth form.
Established in 1986, the school...