Music Program Coordinator
Our client is a leading organisation involved in implementing programmes and supporting schools within the Far North Queensland Region. We are currently seeking a highly qualified educator to join this passionate team. This is a permanent, full-time position, with negotiable start date, ideally immediately.
About the Role:
The Project Developer will own and coordinate the delivery of projects and follow the organisation’s innovation model to deliver projects on time and in line with client expectations. Essential requirements of this position are outstanding organisation, planning, analytical, research, collaboration, written and oral communication skills, along with flexibility to undertake a wide range of project activities based on the changing needs of our small but growing organisation. The Project Developer will be responsible for leading projects from starting-up to closing, supporting team members to follow the innovation model and managing the project schedule to ensure timely delivery of project objectives in line with the GGSA vision. The role is also responsible for engaging internal and external stakeholders, liaising with GGSA partners and reporting progress to project owners and clients.
- Leading FNQ Education Organisation
- Full Time, Permanent Positions
- Negotiable Start, Ideally Immediately
Full position descriptors can be acquired by applying for each position. Quote the job reference number in your application to receive more information
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Ryan, quoting job reference #WEB1909-539417RM - email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #TES1909-539417RM – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).